Civil Engineering and Construction Services
Sawren Construction offers a variety of services within the civil industry and built environment.
Sawren Construction specialises in:
- Bulk earthworks, retaining walls, bulk filling, foundations and sub-base filling under floors and hardstands.
- Works cover new substations, terrace or platform extensions and new or existing roads, transformer plinths and foundations for equipment and buildings.
Sawren Construction executes concrete works for:
- Foundation bases, pads and ground beams,
- Retaining walls,
- Structural concrete including columns, beams, plinths, and
- Surface beds.
Our proficiencies include the supply and installation of above and below ground services such as sewer, storm water drainage, underground sub-soil drainage, water systems, compressed air supply lines and oil drainage systems, water harvesting, ducting for data, electrical, CCTV, fibre, etc.
Our expertise covers the supply and installation of:
- Surface paving to the client’s specifications.
- We have extensive experience working with various fencing options available including diamond mesh fencing, Betaview, Clearvu, palisade fencing, weld mesh fencing, electrical fencing and all associated gates.
Our competencies include the construction of commercial buildings, control rooms, battery rooms, guard houses, substations and general ancillary buildings.
Even though our services are diverse, we perform each activity with the highest degree of integrity, harnessing our extensive experience in the construction industry to provide high quality works.